K&S Associates Company Information
K & S Associates is a sales representative firm founded in 1985 by Rich Knoener and Donald Sullivan, hence the original name of the company - Knoener and Sullivan Associates, which has since been shortened. The firm was established to serve as a liason for manufacturers and vendors in the lawn and garden industry with their customers, garden centers and landscape companies, in the New England area. Donald retired in 1995 while Rich continues to manage the company today as sales rep for Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. Donald Schmidt serves Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Tim Lomasney will serve Eastern Massachusetts, Rhode Island, the Cape, and Nantucket.
The company's goals include promoting the lines that it represents while giving superior service to their wholesale customers. To further these goals the K & S reps are available for on-site appointments with their clients, attend all major trade-shows in the region and maintain active membership in professional associations within the industry.
- Connecticut Nursery and Landscape Association
- Massachusetts Nursery and Landscape Association
- Rhode Island Nursery and Landscape Association
- Maine Landscape and Nursery Association
- Vermont Association of Professional Horticulturists
- New Hampshire Plant Growers Association
- Connecticut Greenhouse Growers' Association
- Massachusetts Flower Growers' Association
- New England Nursery Association
- Massachusetts Farm Bureau Association
For Further Information:
Please feel free to contact us for information on our company or on any of the lines we represent. You can locate contact information regarding the K & S representative that serves your area by clicking here.
K & S Associates